Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Magnolia-licious October Mingle

Woohoo...I am ahead of the game this month for the Magnolia-licious October Mingle.  I am usually working on it at the last minute.  I saw this fun Halloween stack of paper at Michaels the other day so I decided to pick it up.  I don't usually buy Halloween stuff, because I don't ever send Halloween cards.  This also allowed me to ink up my Halloween Edwin one more time this year.  This was also my first time using the Cryogen Cardstock...wow it is sure nice to work with!!!


Directions for the Double Display Card



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Recollections (Midnight Magic); Edwin: Halloween Edwin; Cricut: Paper Doll Dress Up; Cuttlebus: Iron Works Border; Stamp: Studio G; Punch: MS (Pumpkins); Embossing Powder: Stampedeous (Detail Black); Misc: Liquid Pearls (Silver Pearl), Ranger (Glossy Accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin