Thursday, October 20, 2011

CCB October Mingle

It's been a couple of months since I last took part in the CreativeCuttlebuggers Mingles and I really wanted to do one this month.  The mingle this month had to be "Anything But a Card".  I decided to go with an Explosion Box.  I am however, most excited about the origami tree on the lid...so easy to do!!!  I originally saw the Christmas Tree in the Paper Crafts Magazine Holiday Cards & More Vol. 6.  I couldn't find the directions for the tree on their site, but watched a YouTube video instead.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Provo Craft; Punch: SU (Scallop trim, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Word Window); Cuttlebug: Winter Trees & Seeing Spots; Stamp: SU (Christmas Greetings & Teeny Tiny Wishes); Stickles: Diamond; Misc: Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin