Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday Thank You

This card may look a bit familiar, I had cut out enough stuff for the birthday invitation back in September to send out 8 invitations.  Well, I only had time to make 2 invitations.  So, I didn't want to waste all of the supplies and decided to make a super similar card, but change it to thank you cards.  All of the grandparents will be receiving this card since they didn't get an official invitation.





The directions for this card I found in a book from Paper Crafts.  It's called Joy of Card Making: Collector's Edition.  I actually had borrowed this book from my local library.  To see the directions better, click on the photo and then use your zoom tool.

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill (?? I think) & Sassa Fraslass (Count Me In); Ink: TH (Aged Mahogany & Scattered Straw); Copics: YR18 & R39; Stamp: SU (Lots of Thoughs); Punch: SU (Scallop Circle & 1 3/8" Circle) Cricut: Celebrations & Sweet Treats; Distress Stickles: Spiced Marmalade & Mustard Seed; Brads: Bazzill; Misc: Scor-Pal and Scor-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin