Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CMC Fun Fall Colouring

My son is going to a birthday on Thursday this week and I still needed to make a card.  I have also been trying to play along with some of the challenge groups that I belong to, so this is how I ended up with this card.  The Color Me Creative challenge is all about Fun Halloween or Fun Fall Coloring and the Outlawz Greeting Challenge was Anything Goes.  I decided to use orange, yellow and green as my fall colors. 



Supplies: Paper: SU (Pumpkin Pie) & DCWV (All Boy Stack); Cricut: Paper Doll Dress Up; Brads: Makin Memories; Stamp: CC Designs (Philip) & SU (Teeny Tiny Wishes); Punch: SU (Word Window); Misc: Glossy Accent

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this card, Robin. Love the colors and the stamp. Thank you for joining us at CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin