Sunday, January 5, 2014

SPP Mingle - January

This month for the ScorPalPals mingle we had to make a Romance card.  I really like this paper from Stampin' Up and thought it would work great.  This is a great and easy fun fold, I found the tutorial here.  It's too bad I didn't get a better picture.  


Supplies: All Stampin' Up - Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla; DSP: Candy Cane; Stamps: Occasional Quotes, Lovely Little Labels, Itty Bitty Banners; Framelits: Bitty Banners, Hearts a Flutter; Punches: Scallop Trim, Scallop Circle, 2 1/2 Circle, 1 3/4 Circle; Embossing Folder: Adorning Accents, Perfect Polka Dots; Misc: Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin