Monday, January 13, 2014

Scallop Circle Tri Fold Card

This past weekend was our monthly Stampin' Up club meeting and there were lots of left over supplies, so instead of recycling them I scooped them into a bag and thought I'd could use them another day.  I had a little bit of time today and was cleaning up my desk and decided I would spend a few minutes making a card.  This is what I came up with.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up - Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White; DSP: Fresh Prints; Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana; Stamps: A Round Array, Papillon Potpourri; Punch: 1" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, Elegant Butterfly; Embossing Folder: Chevron; Misc: Dazzling Details, Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin