Thursday, January 16, 2014

Birthday Card

My daughter is heading to a birthday party next weekend and asked me to make a card for her friend.  Originally I asked her what she wanted for a card, but in the end I decided I really wanted to colour this Kraftin' Kimmie image.  I just think it is so cute!!!  




I made this card for the following Challenge:

Color Me Creative - Challenge #84 Anything Goes - ANY2014
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday January 8, 2014

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, SU (Pool Party, Very Vanilla) & Studio Calico (Hey Day); Ink: SU (Pool Party) & TH (Tattered Rose); Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie (Birthday Girl) & Cornish Heritage Farms (Birthday Centers) & SU (Petite Petals); Punch: SU (Petite Petals) & MS (Vintage Floral); Nestabilities: Classic Ovals Small & Big Scallop Ovals Lg); Liquid Pearls: Peacock; Misc: Scor-Pal, Ribbon, Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin