Monday, December 9, 2013

Three Tiered Nested Card Christmas Card

Some how this holiday season has gotten a bit away from me.  I haven't made all that many cards for sending out.  I usually like to send a card to all my crafty friends, so I needed to get busy and crafting.  In the end I made 16 of these cards.


The tutorial for this card can be found here.




Supplies: Paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Christmas) & SU (Pool Party, Bravo Burgundy); Ink: SU (Old Olive) & TH (Aged Mahogany); Punch: SU (1 1/4 Circle, 1 Circle) & CM (Corner); Stamps: SU (Ornament Keepsake & Christmas??), Studio G; Embossing Powder: Stamp-N-Stuff (Emerald Green); Stickles (Patina); Ribbon: Celebrate It; Misc: Ranger: Liquid Pearls (Lemon Yellow); Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin