Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hand Sanitizer Holder

The other day I bought some of the Bath and Body Works Mini Hand Sanitizer to give as Christmas gifts to the girls dance teachers.  I decided that I wanted to have a fun way to wrap it and thanks to google I came up with this.  I had to modify the original pattern in order to fit the case that the sanitizer goes in, but it's a super easy and fun project.  Here's the link to the blog that has the instructions.


I also added a little gift card to the gift and made a super simple holder which I ended up attaching to the back.






Supplies: Paper: DCWV (Christmas Stack and Christmas Cardstock Stack); Ink: TH (Mowed Lawn); Punch: MS (Optic Dot with corner), SU (Word Window, 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle), CM (Corner); Ribbon: SU (Trim Tinsel) & Celebrate It; Embossing Powder: Ranger (Seafoam White); Misc: Scor-Pal & Scor-Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin