Sunday, December 1, 2013

Card Exchange - Three Tiered Card

Every year in December the Stampin' Up Club that I belong to does a card exchange.  There are no rules about the what you make for the card, you can use any products you like.  This year I was late starting my card and was worried about what I'd make.  After checking out Pinterest I came across a Three Tiered Nested Pull Card.  This seemed like such a fun card, so I decided I would go with this one.  I also knew that I wanted to make a paper flower for this card.  I am really pleased with the end results!!!


You can find the tutorial here.







Supplies: Paper: SU (Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Pool Party) & My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found); Ink: SU (Certainly Celery, Pool Party) & TH (Pumice Stone); Marker: SU (Certainly Celery); Punch: Fiskars (Lace Corner), MS (Eyelet Lace, Doily Trim), SU (Jewelry Tag, Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Blossom, Round Tab, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, 3/4 Circle); Nestabilites: Stately Circles; Stamps: SU (Mixed Bunch, Fresh Vintage, A Round Array, Priceless, Happy Harmony, Boho Backgrounds) & Fiskars (Laugh with Me Quotes); Misc: Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist, Scor-Tape, Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin