Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SPP September Mingle

This month for the ScorPalPals September Mingle we had to make an Accordion card.  This isn't a card that I make very often, but it was fun to make it this month.  I have been trying to get my table cleaned up a bit and came across some scraps that I love and decided to put them to good use.  I am really pleased with how this card turned out.


Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Unknown; Ink: TH (Walnut Stain); Embossing Folder: SU (Elegant Bouquet); Rhinestones: Hero Arts; Liquid Pearls: Ranger (White Opal); Die: TH (Tattered Florals); Punch: SU (Scallop  Edge) & MS (Laurel Leaf); Stamps: Studio G & Verses Rubber Stamps; Misc: Ribbon, Scor-Pal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin