Sunday, May 20, 2012

SPP Mingle - May

This month for the ScorPalPal mingle we had to make a card that was a Summer theme.  I recently picked up this super cute CC Design stamp and thought it would be perfect.  The hardest part was finding some great paper that would work with the stamp.  The other challenge with the mingle was the card needs to be a fun fold.  So, I went with the Double Display card, I hadn't made one of these in a while.






Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (Summer Stack); Stampe: The Little Paper Shop (Sentiments); Cricut: Walk in my Garden; Ink: TH (Wild Honey & Black Soot); Distress Stickles: Antique Bronze; CC Designs: Sunflower Lula; Misc: Glossy Accents; Scor-Pal & Scor-Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin