Saturday, May 19, 2012

Birthday Rocking Card

I recently made a Rocking card and I thought it was just a super fun card.  So, I thought I'd make another one for a party that my daughter was going to.  I really had fun making this card.  I've had the paper in my stash for quite some time and was inspired to use it.  








Supplies: Paper: SU (Pink Pirouette) & Scenic Route Paper Co. (Hampton); Ink: SU (Pink Pirouette) & TH (Black Soot); Stamps: CTMH (Tiny Typewritter) & SU (Bring on the Cake) & Stamping Bella (Charotte Ketto); Stickles: Orange Peel; Ribbon: Dashes & Dots & Checks; Nestabilities: Standard Circles Small; Misc: Curvy Cutter & Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin