Friday, May 4, 2012

Six-Fold Card

Have you seen the Six-Fold card yet?  I saw it a few months ago and thought it looked like a fun card to try out.  Well, I've finally found time to try that card.  It is a fun card to make and it is pretty easy.  Here is my first go at it.



For this card I used the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers.





Supplies: Paper: DCWV & Recollections; Ribbon: OFfray; Stamps: SU & Studio G, Magnolia (Charleston Tilda); Nestabilities: Standard Circles Small & ??; Misc: Rhinestones, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape

1 comment:

  1. Hello Robin,
    I just saw your beautiful sixfoldcard !
    I am happy you tried my tutorial...
    greetings from Monique ( niki1 on Splitcoasstampers )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin