Saturday, May 7, 2011

Magnolia-licious May Mingle

Recently I was surfing the web and I was looking for some fun folds to do with the ScorPalPals Yahoo Group.  I am always looking to find something that is new, fresh and relatively easy to share with that group.  On my hunt I came across a fun fold card made by Kelly Acheson.  It is really quite easy to make and it is possible to change the size of the card without much trouble.  So, here is my first try of Kelly's Super Fun Fold.





Supplies: Paper: Bazill & K&Company (Julianne); Punch: MS (Doily Lace) & SU (Decorative Label); Stamp: SU (Whimsical Words); Ink: Tim Holtz (Frayed Burlap); Distressed Stickles: Antique Linen, Crushed Curry & Broken Glass; Tilda: #3044 Tilda with Flowing Hair; Misc: Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. LOVE all the border punches you've used & that fun fold is wonderful. Beautifully colored Tilda ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin