Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Christmas All Year Long - May

Well, the sun is finally shining and Sring has arrived and today I have a Christmas Card to share.  It's time for the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop.  I wanted to get my card done a little bit early so I worked on it last week.  I think this paper is really fun and the pink is so bright.

Just a quick and huge THANK YOU to Debbie (the owner of the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group) and Diana Crick (owner of the Magnolia-licious Store) as well as Julie (the wonderful lady who organizes this blop hop.

Now let's get on with it. If you didn't start at the beginning you need to go to the Christmas All Year Long Blog. If you've come from Peggie's wonderful blog you are on the right track. From here you will go to Tanya's Christmas Card. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

I came across the tutorial for folding this card here.  I did modify it slightly to use a 5.5 X 6 piece of paper.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (The Christmas Stack with Glitter); Nesties: Classic Oval Small & Scalloped Ovals; Ribbon: Celebrate It; Punch: MS (Snowflake Trim & Aspen Corner); Stickles: Magenta; Stamp: SU (Christmas Greetings); Misc: SU (Crystal Effects); Tilda: #3068 Lucia Tilda;

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really different and stunning! Love the side step card design and the pretty ribbon you used to accent the pretty Tilda.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. LOve the different colors. Pretty ribbon and snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the gorgeous papers and the fact that it is a side step card. I have yet to try one of these. Wonderful card. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous folds and sweet Christmas card Robin. Love the silvery ribbon bow which adds a pretty touch on this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie carte! J'adore le format et les couleurs non traditionnel. hugs
    nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous fun fold card!! Love the elegant colors and design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my new fave type of card and black hair is also my latest craze! You have done an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin