Friday, May 27, 2011

CMC Challenge - White

I finally found a minute...well maybe a bit more...to do the current challenge over at Colour Me Creative.  The challenge this time around was to use the inspiration photo and make a card that was mostly white.  I found this a little bit difficult.  I have seen so many amazing projects done this way and I really wanted to give it a try.  For this card, I'm also using Fancy Marci from La-La Land Crafts, this is the first time colouring one of their great stamps.  So, thanks for looking!!!





I sure hope you can see the glitter on the top of her dress and the trim.




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill; Cuttlebug: Seeing Spots; Punch: MS (Daisy Fan, Double Loop & Corner), SU (Scallop Trim) & CM (Corner); Ribbon: Celebrate It (Sheer Creations & Signature Statement); Stamps: La-La Land Crafts (Fancy Marci) & Kaiser Craft (Birthday) & Cornish Heritage Farms (Birthday Centres); Buttons: Making Memories & Misc.; Ink: Regal Rose; Embossing Powder: Gelly Powder (Pink of Me); Distressed Stickles: Spun Sugar; Misc: SU (Smooch Spray (Vanilla Shimmer)) & Crystal Effects, MS (Glitter (Carrera Marble))

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! I lover Marci in soft pink!! Great job on your coloring Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Love the little touches of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! You did a really nice job putting it together and I love the little bits of color and sparkle. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super adorable card!!!! Love the color!!!!Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin