Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Magnolia-licious April Mingle

I coloured this image while visiting my parents at their condo on the ski hill.  The hardest part about getting ready to make this card was my kids wanted to make a card at the same time.  They definitely wanted my full attention.






Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Basic Grey (Marjolaine); Tilda (#317 Dangling Tilda & Elegant Heart Ribbon); Stamp: TPC Studio (Playful Expressions); Cuttlebug: Script; Ink: Tim Holtz (Frayed Burlap); Ribbon: Straight 'N' Narrow (Coloured with Copics); Flowers: Prima (Coloured with Copics); Punch: MS (Daisy Dot) & SU (Ticket); Other: Bow Easy, Crystal Effects & Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin