Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CMC Metallic Colour Challenge

I recently joined Color Me Creative and the focus there is colouring with Copic markers.  The current challenge there is to colour something metallic.  I knew right away that I'd use this image for it.  I also made this card using a design from my friend Kathy, it's another type of Pop Up card.  It's super easy and turns out really cute.





Supplies:  Paper: Bazzill & Basic Grey (Green at Heart); Flowers: Prima; Stamp: Studio G & Cornish Heritage Farms (Birthday Centres); CC Designs (Leslie); Pearls: Kaiser Craft; Nesties: Standard Circle Small; Stickles: Gunmetal, Orange & Star Dust; Ribbon: American Craft; Ink: Tim Holtz (Frayed Burlap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin