Wednesday, April 27, 2011

40th Anniversary Card for My Parents

I am so excited to share this card with you, mostly because it's for my parents 40th anniversary.  WOW!!!!  I love how the card turned out.  I especially like the glitter on Tilda's dress.  The pictures just show the card very well.  I guess I need to learn alot more about taking pictures!!!

The supplies for this card were from the Magnolia-licious March Kit Swap.






Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (Glitter Stack); Stamps: SU (Teeny Tiny Wishes & Occasional Quotes); Tilda: #283 Prom Queen Tilda; Edwin :#167 Sitting Groom Edwin; Cricut: Hellot Kitty; Cuttlebug: Sizzix (Hearts #4); Stickles: Silver, Gunmetal & Christmas Red; Punch: SU (Scallop Trim & Corner, Modern Label, Word window) & MS (Loops Heart & Corner); Glitter: MS (Carrera Marble, Carrera Marble Coarse & Sterling); Ribbon: Celebrate It; Pompoms and Flowers: Recollections; Misc: Brads

1 comment:

  1. Wow absolutely stunning!!!! Love it!!!! Excellent job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin