Monday, November 1, 2010

SPP Image Challenge #2

It's time for a new image challenge over at ScorPalPals Yahoo Group.  I came across Inger Hardings site while looking for some seasonal images.  She has some really neat images there.  The image I used can be found here, there is a Winter Boy and a Winter Girl to pick from.  I hope to have time to make something with the Winter Girl too.




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV; Nesties: Classic Scallop Circle & Standard Circles; Stamp: Michaels; Embossing Powder: Seafoam White; Ribbon: Straight & Narrow; Stckles: Crystal; Snowflakes: Unknown;

2 comments:

  1. Love to see boy cards coming through and you've colored this image just beautifully! What brand of paper have you used. It looks like it has a wonderful shimmer.
    Hope you have an awesome weekend with loads of crafting.
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin