Saturday, November 6, 2010

Club Card Exchange

In December my SU Club will be exchanging cards in a swap.  There are no requirements.  We just need to make a card to share.  I started my card while I was at the Crop Till You Can't.  I knew I wanted to make a Criss Cross card and I wanted to make Fan Fold Flowers to put on it.  But one of the other ladies was putting Fan Fold Flowers on hers, what a coincident.  That caused me to be a bit stumped on what to do and my card got put aside.  But now, I really wanted to get it done so that I didn't have to worry about it and rush to get it finished.  I am super pleased with the end results.  I have to say ... many hours of work went in to this.







Supplies: All Stampin' Up except Rhinestones and Embossing Powders

1 comment:

  1. I love your card,will you share what stamps and paper you used. Thank you for sharing. It looks hard. Its beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin