Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas All Year Long - November

**Edit**  I just want to apologise that my card wasn't posted on time...I don't know what I did wrong.  So, here you go**

The weather outside is definately indicating that Christmas is just around the corner.  I am not really ready to start thinking about Christmas.  Maybe next week!  This is my 7 month of participating in the Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop. 

A quick thank you to Julie who organizes us for the blog hop...it's a great thing that she keeps me on track.  Thank you to Deb the owner of the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group.  Lastly, a thank you to Diana, the amazing supplier of these little darling stamps.

The blog hop starts over at Christmas All Year Long.  If you've come from Peggie's Blog you are on the right track.  Once you are done here, you need to head on over to Tanya's blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



I don't know if you can see, but I put the micro beads on part of her sash.




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV; Glass Beads: MS (Clear); Chipboard: Bazzill; Stamp: SU (Bright Christmas); Buttons: Jesse James; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Punch: MS (Aspen); Stickles: Orange & Star Dust; Tilda: #318 Tilda with Candle







10 comments:

  1. So pretty Robin! I love the microbeads you put on her sash! It really gives it a festive look. Such pretty paper and your snowflake is darling! Wonderful job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolie carte, j'adore les couleurs et tous les brillants. bravo
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card. I love the colors that you choose to use

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful! I love the softness of the blue and white. Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, gorgeous card. Love this cute Tilda--beautiful job in colouring her. Your huge snowflake covered in micro-beads is fabby. And yes I can see the micro-beads on Tilda's sash. Terrific that you've also decorated the inside of your card.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blue color scheme. Nice and soothing and your Tilda is cute :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty blues and silvers. Love the snowflakes and the trim Tilda is standing on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty. Love the colors and the adorable image. I don't have her.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull card Robin. I love the colours you used.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin