Monday, September 13, 2010

Remake of Apple Card

On Friday last week I took my Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge card into the store to drop off only to find out that I hadn't picked up the correct image.  I had thought that the paper the lady had given me was the one to color.  When I had been making the card I struggled with why they had chosen to use regular photocopy paper.  Well, that is because it was just meant to be a flyer and I was suppose to go back into the store to pick up a proper image.  So, I brought home a new image to color.  I was going to just replace the old Teacher image, but it was too big for my card.  Instead I started over and made this new card.  I dropped it off at the store this afternoon.  Wow...there are some awesome cards made with this challenge image.

Here's the remake card




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (Stack 5); Ribbon: Offray; Stickles: Lime Green & Crystal; Cricut: Plantin' Schoolbook; Stamps: Studio G & MSE (Birthday Circles); Embossing Folder: SU (Textured Impressions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin