Friday, September 10, 2010

LSS Card Challenge - September

My local scrapbook store is Scrapbooker's Paradise and they are having a card challenge.  You have to color an image and make a card.  I thought it would be a fun little challenge.  I am very nervous to turn it in though, I know there are some amazing cards that will be done.  The card has to be taken into the store by September 15, so I'm cutting it alittle close.  Regardless, I'm pretty pleased with the end result of this card.
  

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Basic Grey (Lemonade); Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook; Stickles: Xmas Red; Ribbon: Michaels; Nestie: Classic Small Oval & Scalloped Oval; Tools: Bow-Easy & Scor-Pal; Stamps: CC Designs, ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin