Sunday, September 5, 2010

Magnolia-licious Highlites September Challenge

This month for the Magnolia-licious Highlites challenge we were asked to make a card and a suitcase or backpack.  I choose to go with the suitcase.  This challenge came a great time too, I needed to make a gift card holder and the suitcase works perfect for that. 

Here is what I came up with



The tutorial for the suitcase can be found here by Suzanne Dean.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry); Stamp: MSE (Birthday Circles) & Edwin #104 Baseball Cap; Brads: Making Memories; Misc: Foam Stickers

7 comments:

  1. So cute Robin!!! I love the image and the colors!!!
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robin...how absolutely darling!! Love the colors...and your coloring is lovely. Par Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, Robin! So glad that you jumped in there with the challenge. I love your dinosaur theme and it's so perfect for your boy!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute Robin. What a cute set to give for a boy. He is going to love it totally :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute!!! It's a great little guys set. You can never go wrong with Dinos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, this is so adorable.. you did just fine using Edwin and all the pre historic animals.. very wise of you.. perfect for a little man.. something different.. Great job..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin