Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SPP Pop-Out Card Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over at ScorPalPals.  We are doing a Pop-Out Card.  I'd like to thank Penny Wessenauer for the directions to this card.  You can find her directions here.




Supplies: Paper: ??; Cricut: George; Punches: Stampin' Up & Martha Stewart; Stamp: SU (Teeny Tiny Wishes) & Studio G;
The original directions for the card make a 4X4 card.  But I wanted a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 card.  Here's a picture of the adjusted template.

If you'd like a better copy of that picture just let me know.  You can leave me a comment or send me an email robin_f@telus.net

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I have been no mail on SPP but am in hopes to get back to doing more cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely and sweet pop out card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin