Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Christmas All Year Long - May

Welcome to the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog hop.  This is my second month playing along on the hop and I had so much fun making this card.  I was really excited about it!!!

If you didn't start at the beginning click here to go to the Christmas All Year Long Blog.  If you came from Patricia Garcia's you are on the right track.  Your next stop on the hop is Tanya.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy hopping!


Inside



Supplies: Paper: DCWV & Bazzill; Ribbon: Offray; Cricut: Beyond Birthdays & Christmas Cheer; Embossing Powder: Ranger White Puff; Edwin: #146 Santa's Helper (Magnolia-licious)

14 comments:

  1. Great idea to use your Cricut! Beautiful card,
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this !! I love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card!
    hugs
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! Edwin sitting on the ornament is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you chose to use Edwin. This is a very nice card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks so cute sitting on the giant ornament. Wonderful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Nice placement, sitting on the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O fantastic card! Love Edwin sitting atop the large bauble!! and the tinsel is a great touch.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Love Edwin as a Santa, very original the way you have him sitting on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh cute. I don't have a Santa maggie stamp yet so I think I need to go shopping for one in June!!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable. I love how you used the Cricut ornament.

    Thank you for joining us in the Christmas Blog Hop!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robin, beautiful card. I didn't think I would see an Edwin and now it's two in a row after Patricia's blog. Glad to see he gets to be featured. He's just too adorable. Beautifully coloured and I love the way you have him sitting on that ornament. Terrific job on the card.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOH I love your card, you have used the Cricut (mines gathering dust lol) Great Idea to sit Edwin on the ornament!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card and Edwin is looking so cool on this card :o)
    hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin