Friday, June 14, 2013

Father's Day Card for Hubby

Father's day is sneaking up on me...it's only a couple days away and I am once again struggling to come up with some fun to make for my hubby.  After lots of wasted time I ended up looking at Splitcoaststampers for an idea.  On the front page of the tutorial section they have a Lever Card.  Since I've never made this card, I decided that it would be a great card for my hubby.







Supplies: Papaer: SU (Early Espresso) & Bo Bunny (U Bug Me! Stars); Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook; Stamp: Stamping Bella (Fixafella) & SU (Occasions Collection); Ink: SU (Early Espresso); Misc; Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin