Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cascade Birthday Card

This month over at ScorPalPals, the current challenge is to make a Cascade card.  It's such a cute and fun card to make...although for me it takes forever to figure out how to decorate it.  



Directions for the card can be found here.

 
Closed and laying flat



Supplies: Paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose) & Unknown Cardstock; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Sheer); Stamps: SU (Tiny Tags) & Magnolia (Tilda with Many Hearts); Punch: SU (Tiny Tag); Framelits: SU (Labels Collection); Flowers: Prima; Ink: TH (Evergreen Bough); Cricut: Storybook; Misc: SU (Dazzling Diamonds), Scor-Pal & Tulle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin