Monday, May 20, 2013

My First Cascade Card

This is my very first Cascade card ever.  I have looked at so many online and I have always thought that they looked like so much work.  But, then my wonderful friend sent me a beautiful Cascade Thank You card and I decided I needed to try and make one.  So, here is my first try at this card type.  As always I made a practice card first, but didn't decorate it.  I must say the longest part of making this card was deciding on the colours and how to decorate it.  I am so pleased that I gave this card a try.





Supplies: Paper: Bella Blvd (Birthday Girl); Circut: Storybook & Celebrations; Stamp: CC Designs (Birthday Gretel); Ribbon: Celebrate It (Sheer Creations); Framelits: SU (Labels Collection); Stickles: Orange, Yellow, Pink & Diamond; Misc: Scor-Pal & Tulle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin