Friday, May 3, 2013

3 Step Card with Mini Tilda

I have recently discovered the 3 Step Card and it makes such a cute card.  This mini Tilda fits so nice on the front of the card.





I made this card for the following challenge:
ScorPalPals - #1305 3 Step Card Challenge

Supplies: Paper: SU (Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight & Green Galore), Vellum & Misc: Ink: TH (Squeezed Lemonade) & SU (Tempting Turquoise); Stickles: Yellow; Nestabilities: Beaded Ovals; Punch: SU (1 1/4 Scalloped Circle, Scallop Square, 1/2 Circle); Die Cut: Sizzix (Flourish #10 & Flourish #11); Rhinestones: Michael's; Stamps: Studio; Tilda: Mini Tilda with Daisy; Misc: Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin