Thursday, January 31, 2013

Matchbook Valentine

This coming Saturday is my Stampin' Up club meeting, but once again I can't make it this month.  So sad!!!  But over the last several years I've made some sort of Valentine to share with the group, so even though I can't make it this week, I decided to make something anyways.  This is a matchbook candy card holder.  Super cute and pretty easy to make.  This was also the first time that I coloured a mini Magnolia image.  I thought it would be hard to colour it, but other than it being small, it was pretty easy.  




I made this card for the following challenge:
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greeting Card - GCC0128


Supplies: Paper: SU (Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla) & Recollections (With Love); Ink: SU (Real Red, Pink Pirouette) & TH (Festive Berries, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet); Punch: CM (Corner Rounder), SU (Modern Label & Word Window) & MS (Loops Heart & Sweet Hearts); Brads (SU); Stamps: SU (Teeny Tiny Wishes, Priceless) & Studio G & Magnolia: Tilda (Mini Secret Tilda); Misc: Scor-Pal, TH Distress Tool





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin