Monday, January 7, 2013

Easel Birthday Card

This is my first card of 2013!!!  Wow...a whole week has already passed and I didn't craft a thing...lol.  My daughter is going to a birthday party on the weekend and she wanted to have a fun card.  She is very particular about what image she wants on the card and even the colours of the paper.  I hope this one will be what she is looking for!!







Supplies: Paper: Recollections (Cupcake) & Unknown; Punch: SU (Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle) & MS (Cupcake); Stamps: Stamping Bella (Uptown Girl Ava Loves to Celebrate, Studio G, SU (Happiest Birthday Wishes); Ribbon: Offray (Straight "n" Narrow); Stickles: Star Dust; Ink: TH (Evergreen Bough & Victorian Velvet); Other: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Gelly Roll (Clear Star)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin