Saturday, November 10, 2012

Using Some Scraps

 Recently I made a scrapbook page with this fun rainbow like paper.  I am one of those paper crafters who has a hard time tossing out the little extra pieces of paper.  But, I'm not very good at using those papers that I collect.  So, it was my mission today to make a Christmas card using some of those scraps.  I think the card looks way better in person.



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Jillibean Soup; Stamp: Northwoods; Cricut: Christmas Cheer; Rhinestones: Recollections; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Marker: TH (Black Soot); Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Glitter: Ranger (Iced Rock Candy)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin