Saturday, November 10, 2012

Simple Card

Back in October, just before I went to the Scrapbooking Retreat, I had ordered the Cricut cartridge "Artiste" from Close to My Heart.  At that time I also ordered a Christmas stamp set that went with the cartridge.  Here is my first try at using the cut image and the stamp image together.


Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, SU (Whisper White) & Recollections (Bright & Jolly); Embossing Folder: PC (Baby's Breath); Cricut: CTMH (Artiste); Stamps: CTMH (Very Merry Christmas); Ink: SU (Real Red); Stickles: Xmas Red; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Rhinestones: Recollections; Punch: SU (Scallop Trim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin