Saturday, March 17, 2012

Star Card - First Attempt

A few weeks ago a member of the ScorPalPals group shared her Star Card.  I absolutely love it.  And of course I had to try it.  I definitely made a couple of practice folds with some scrap paper just to get the hang of the cutting and folding.  But once you do it once it's get better to understand.






Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Bo Bunny (Crush Collection); Nesties: Classic Hearts; Stamps: CC Designs (Amy R Stamps: All About Love); Ribbon: Celebrate It (Basic Narrows); Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Ink: TH (Worn Lipstick); Punch: MS (Sweetheart Corner); Misc: Tim Holtz Distress Tool & Scor-Pal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin