Friday, March 9, 2012

Double Z-Fold Birthday Card

Over at ScorPalPals, we have a challenge going on that is to make Z-Fold cards.  While I was looking for instructions for the Z-Fold card, I came across instructions for a Double Z-Fold card.  I'm not really sure that it's a z-fold, reminds me more of a double gate fold.  But, I made it anyways, I really enjoyed making this card.  My daughter picked out the Marci with Rose stamp as the card is for her friend.




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Unknown Scraps; Punch: SU (Modern Label, Word Window & 1 3/4" Circle) & MS (Flower Shower); Ink: SU (Basic Black) & Memento; Stickles: Diamond; Nestabilities: Picot Edge Circles & Standard Circles Small; Stamp: SU (Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bring on the Cake & Happiest Birthday Wishes) & La La Land Craft (Marci with Rose); Misc: Scor-Pal


7 comments:

  1. that is very cute and well executed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I just love your double z card. You did a awesome job and your little girl is just so much fun and adorable. Thanks for stopping at my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah isn't she lovely! I love how you've coloured her and the little sparkles! Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah she's such a cutie! I love how you've coloured her and her little sparkles! Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Z-fold card. So cute. Thanks for stopping by during the CMC Birthday Bash. I hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to stop by and thank you for stopping at my blog during the Color Me Creative blog hop and let you know I did a tutorial on The Magic Card that I made you did say you would like to know how to make the card.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete