Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Paper Pierced Dress

My daughter needed a birthday card for her friend and she really wanted to pick the "girl" that was used for the card.  I think she picked a great "girl" for this card.  I also wanted to paper pierce the dress for this card.  With more input from my daughter we decided to fun flock the top.  I am really pleased with the end result on this card...even with all the extra help.
 




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Colorbok (Sweet Blooms); Stamp: La La Land (Fancy Marci), SU (Bring on the Cake); Ribbon: Offray; Punch: MS (Doily Lace); Fun Flock: Stampendous (Pixie Pink); Misc: Dew Drops & SU (Crystal Effects)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin