Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day Card for Hubby

I find making cards for my hubby a tiny bit difficult.  I already think that making a male/man card is hard enough, but I always want to make the card for my hubby a little bit special.  So, I set out to find a new card fold for this special card.  I surfed the internet for a while, then looked in my pile of "to try" and came across this fun fold.  I'm going to call it the Four Flap Fold.  It is just like folding the flaps of a cardboard box.  I'll post the directions at the bottom.



Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey (Granola); Ink: TH (Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap) & SU (Night of Navy); Nestabilities: Circles Small; Stamp: Studio G Ditto (Lucky Guy); Cuttlebug: Tiny Mosaic, Diamonds in the Rough & Distress Stripes: Misc: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Nuts and Bolts

The directions for this card I found in a book from Paper Crafts Magazine. It's called Joy of Card Making: Collector's Edition. I actually had borrowed this book from my local library. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin