Saturday, March 19, 2011

Twisted Easel - CMC Sketch Challenge

I recently joined a new message board that is all about Copic Markers.  I have been following Suzanne Dean on her blog for the last year or more and really have learned a ton of stuff from her.  Her Color Me Creative Classroom is celebrating it's 1st birthday and Suzanne is hosting a bunch of events.  The first one is a sketch challenge.

Here is the card that I came up with for this challenge.  I also had to give the Twisted Easel another try.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & K&Company (Sweet Nectar); Punch: Fiskars (Threading Water) & SU (Scallop Cirlce & 1 1/4 Circle); Nesties: Standard Circle Small & Classic Scallop Circle Large); Ribbon: Celebrate It (Sheer Creations); Flowers: Prima; Stamp: SU (Think Happy Thoughts); Tilda: #388 Dinner Tilda; Misc: Ranger (Liquid Pearls), Pearls, Ornament, Brad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin