Sunday, March 20, 2011

CMC Birthday Challenge - Colours

Over at Color Me Creative Classroom they are celebrating their 1st brithday.  One of the challenges is a colour based challenge.  The project is required to have Yellow, Purple and Cream or White.


Here is the card I came up with for this challenge.  I am going to be using this card for my April mingle for the CreativeCuttlebuggers group.





Supplies: Paper: SU (Daffodil Delight, Whisper White & Rich Razzleberry) & DSP (Cottage Wall); Stamp: SU (Priceless & Well Scripted); Punch: SU (Decorative Label & Scallop Trim); Ribbon: SU; Texture Impressions (Lattice); Ink: SU (Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum); Stickles: Yellow & Lavender; Embossing Powder: Holographic and Seafoam White; Misc: Rhinestones; CC Designs: Kiki LaRue (Spring)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin