Monday, April 12, 2010

SPP Tri-Book Card Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over at ScorPalPals and I'm excited about this one.  For me it is something fresh.  I originally found the card on Splitcoast but a very nice lady sent me the direction for the card here.  I think it make a cute little card.  I've also made a picture tutorial for this card.  If you want it just email me robin_f@telus.net



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Making Memories; Tilda: #224 Lazy Summer Tilda; Stickles: Crystal; Nesties: Large Circle & Scallop Circle; Stamps: SU (Messages for Mom); Cricut: Walk in My Garden

14 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Robin, Will have to see if I can manage my time to do this card. Something so different.
    Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, love your card and your blog! I have bookmarked it! KarenL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! I luv the style. Beautiful!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cute card!! I love how it opens up!

    Just wanted to stop and thank you for entering my blog candy. GOOD LUCK!
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how creative..lovely colors too!
    xos
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - I will need to ceck out the directions. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative indeed! Love it!!

    ~Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat card design! You've done a great job with it and love the Tilda! Very nice work Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robin...what a beautiful card! I love the secret compartment that opens and reveals that sweet little Tilda. Just darling!! Pat Frank (VA)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely card Robin!! The different sizes of each page is so clever idea!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, lucky Mom!

    Thank you so much for posting the link to the instructions; I so want to try this style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, and nice colors too! Perfect for Mothers Day!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin