Sunday, April 25, 2010

Christmas All Year Long - April

I'm really excited to be participating in the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog hop.  This is my first one.  It seemed kind of crazy to be making a Christmas card in April, but so fun!!!

If you came from Peggie's blog you are on the right track.  If you didn't start at the beginning you need to go here.  Now for my card...

Thanks for stopping by to see my card.  I got my Tilda from Diane at Magnolia-licious.  The next stop on the hop is Suzie.

Here's some more pictures of my card.


I colored the snow flakes using RV09.

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV; Tilda #3001 Wrapped Tilda; Stickles: Crystal & Silver; Cricut: Joy of the Season; Punch: MS (Snowflake) & SU (Oval and Scallop Oval); Stamp: SU (Best Yet); Ribbon: Sugar and Spice;

13 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo on here! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card--kind of a retro feel with the colors! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! The black and pink are wonderful together! Such a wonderful retro feel to the card. Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love this color combo!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card love the non traditional colors great job
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of pink. Love how you colored the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Loving the pink/white/black combo! Such great non-traditional colours!! The snowflakes look amazing too!
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pink and black combo. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I have this same paper and it's one of my favorites for Xmas Cards- your work with it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these funky fabulous colors on this wonderful holiday card--so unique & beautiful!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really enjoying all the non traditional holiday colors I've seen on this hop! I like the Cricut tree, and Tilda looks awesome. Super cute card!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Robin! Great card! I especially love the pink! Very fun!

    xxxoo
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin