Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SPP July Mingle

This month for the ScorPalPals Mingle we had to make a Diamond Fold Card.  This card is fun and easy to make and it's kind of fun to look at.  For this card I picked some paper that was a bit out of my comfort zone and I struggled to get started.  In the end, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out.



Supplies: Paper: DCWV & K&Company (Sweet Nectar); Stamp: SU (Bring On the Cake); Stickles: Yellow & Thistle; Rhinestones: Kaiser & Hero Arts; Punch: SU (Scallop and Eyelet Lace); Ink: TH (Peeled Paint); Embossing Powder: Ranger (Seafoam White)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Robin !
    greetings from Belgium,
    Monique ( niki1 at Splitcoaststampers )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin