Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Gatefold-Easel Card

I had so much fun making my last Gatefold-Easel card, that I thought I'd make another one.  My mom needed a retirement card for her friend and I thought this would be a fun card for her friend to receive.  








Supplies: Paper: DCWV (Linen Closet) & SU (Crumb Cake); Cricut: Walk In My Garden & Picturesque; Ink: SU (Crumb Cake & Early Espresso) & TH (Evergreen Bough); Punch: SU (1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle, Blossom, 1' Square, Decorative Label, Modern Label, Word Window); Framlits: SU (Lables); Embossing Folder: SU (Stripes); Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Stamps: SU (Congrats, Mixed Bunches & Teeny Tiny Wishes); Other: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin