Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easel Birthday with my Daughter

My daughter is going to a birthday party tomorrow and she is always interested in picking out the supplies for a card.  She loved the card I made the other day for the ScorPalPals mingle and wanted to make the same design for her friend.  So, I cut out the papers and she distressed the edges.  We had a lot of fun!!



 

Supplies: Paper: SU (Marina Mist) & Unknown; Stamp: La La Land (Sugar & Spice Marci) & SU (Bring on the Cake & Happiest Birthday Wishes); Ink: TH (Dusty Concord); Stickles: Cotton Candy, Waterfall, Lavender; Punch: Fiskars (Threading Water); Framelits: SU (Labels); Misc: Rhinestones, Ribbon, Scor-Pal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin