Monday, December 5, 2011

Double Slider Card

In the month of December, my SU Club does a card exchange.  This year I struggled a lot with what to make for my card.  The ladies there expect miracles from me.  It took me weeks to come up with an idea.  In the mean time, I have be watching lots of videos on how to make paper flowers...wow...there are some cool flowers out there.  In the end I came up with this card, which took me many, many hours to make.  I made 14 of these cards.


I had my brother take the pictures...that's why they are so artistic.





Supplies: I can't find my supply list...I used a whole lot of things for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin