Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines for my friends at PP

For the last few years I've been sending Valentine Cards to my friends at the Purple Palace.  What great bunch of ladies that I've gotten to know.  I am having lots of fun with the Surprise Pop-Up card.  I did learn one thing today, that if I want to write on the pull out piece I should do that before I glue it all down.  I made 9 of these cards.








Supplies: Paper: SU (Pink Pirouette & Cherry Cobbler) & K&Company; Punch: SU (Ticket, Modern Label, Word Window, Circle) & MS (Loops Heart); Cricut: George; Stamp: SU (Teeny Tiny Wishes) & Cornish Heritage Farms; Stickles: CC Designs: Leslie; Diamond; Misc: Crystal Effect, Rhinestones & Pearls)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin