Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Card Making in Fernie #1

Between the start of school holidays and Christmas I decided to take the kids to Fernie.  I also dragged along some card making supplies as I still hadn't made cards for a couple of friends.  I also wanted to mak them a super fun card.  I did some searching and came across the Surprise Pop-Up card.  It is so much fun to make and pretty easy too!!!  

Here is the first card.

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV; Punch: MS (Aspen); Stamps: SU (Christmas Greeting) & Mary Engelbreit Ink; Stickles: Diamond; Fun Flock (Cotton Ball); Button: Making Memories; Ribbon: Straight 'N Narrow; Copics: (BV00, 01, 02; R20; E00, 11, 33; Y21, 23; C1) Spica (Yellow);

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin